Process Of Becoming A Sperm Donor
Manhattan Cryobank is constantly seeking the best of the best to become sperm donors. The process to become a donor will take about 3 weeks and will include the following:
- 3 Semen Deposits to Assess Sample Quality
- Individual and Family Medical History Review
- Potential Donor Interviews with Manhattan Cryobank Staff
- Infectious Disease Blood Work
- Genetic Disorder Screening
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Physical Examination
Potential donors are required to make appointments with Manhattan Cryobank with regards to all visits. Typical visits at Manhattan Cryobank prior to becoming a sperm donor will be about 45 minutes (depending on the time to produce a sample). However, appointments may be longer initially. Visits of sperm donors that have been accepted into the program will take about 15-30 minutes (dependent upon how long it takes the sperm donor to produce a sample).
IMPORTANT NOTE: All potential sperm donors and sperm donors are advised to abstain from sexual activity and masturbation for at least 48 hours prior to depositing.
Benefits Of Becoming A Sperm Donor
Potential donors who are accepted as a Manhattan Cryobank Sperm Donor will benefit from the following:
- Helping others create a family… This is the most important!
- Earn up to $1,500/month
- Free genetic screening
- Free infectious disease screening (Approximately once every 3 months)
- Free physical examination (Once every 6-months as an active sperm donor)
- *Cryopreserve 2 ejaculates for your own use in the future for up to 10 years
*Manhattan Cryobank offers accepted Manhattan Cryobank sperm donors the opportunity to store two (2) ejaculates free of charge for up to 10 years for their own use in the future. Life throws you curveballs and we are here to help you. By banking 2 ejaculates and storing for 10 years, if something were to happen in the future that impacts your fertility you can rest assured that the 2 ejaculates you banked and stored with Manhattan Cryobank can assist you with having your own family.